HAIR FLOW PRO TERMS & CONDITIONS
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- The website actively collects information from its members such as first and last name, age, city and state, email address, gender, birth date, and information through signup forms, applications, voluntary surveys, sweepstakes, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums such as bulletin boards.
- The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on members' hard drives.
- The site allows members to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin boards, to the extent the members choose to disclose such information.
- If a member contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- The site is prohibited from conditioning a member's participation in an activity on the member's disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
- REFUNDS AND RETURN: Because our products are consumable products, we DO NOT offer cash refunds. We will offer a store credit. All returned products must be returned in original condition, unopened and unused. All orders are subject to a 10% restocking fee as well as shipping costs. There are no exceptions to our terms and conditions. Please be advised by purchasing these products, you agree to the terms and conditions and our refund policy.
- Please contact your primary care physician before using any type of supplement or diet change. Because our products are consumable, we always require a doctors approval. We do not claim that our products cure or treat any diseases. Please use at your own discretion. If you suffer from allergies, please speak with your primary care physician. We at Hair Flow Pro can not diagnose or treat any diagnoses any diseases or ailments. By purchasing and using our products, you assume full responsibility for your decision to ingest or utilize our product.
USAGE OF INFORMATION
- Personal information is used for recordkeeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfillment of requested transactions, and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing.
- Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except companies with which the web site is affiliated by common ownership. The site may retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.
- A parent (or guardian) of a minor may consent to collection and use of that minor's personal information without consenting to the disclosure of that information to third parties.
- Parents can review and have deleted the minor's personal information and/or can refuse to permit further collection or use of the minor's personal information, either of which will terminate the minor's membership on the site.
- In either case, please send a letter by fax or mail to the contact address listed above